Kia’s Seltos has been a dominant force in the Indian SUV market, and the recent facelift has amped up its game in every way. If you’re seeking a stylish, comfortable, and feature-packed SUV in the Rs 10-20 lakh range, the Seltos 2.0 deserves serious consideration. Here’s why:
1. Striking New Design: The facelift isn’t just a few tweaks; it’s a complete makeover. The redesigned headlights with extended LED DRLs and sharper lines exude a newfound confidence. The updated grille and ice-cube fog lamps add a touch of modern flair, while the overall silhouette retains its powerful stance. Seltos hasn’t lost its charm; it’s simply evolved into a head-turner.
2. Enhanced Safety: Kia hasn’t compromised on safety. The Seltos boasts a robust build quality and a comprehensive suite of airbags, including side and curtain airbags, to protect you and your loved ones. Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Hill-Start Assist keep you in control even on challenging roads, while parking sensors and cameras make navigating tight spaces a breeze.
3. Luxurious Interior Comfort: Step inside the Seltos, and you’ll be greeted by a plush, dual-tone cabin that feels anything but budget-friendly. The electronically adjustable ventilated seats are a godsend in hot weather, and the massive 433-litre boot swallows luggage with ease. Whether you’re on a solo adventure or a family road trip, the Seltos’ interior is a haven of comfort and convenience.
4. Powerhouse Performance: The Seltos comes with a variety of engine options, each offering a thrilling driving experience. The 1.5L T-GDi petrol engine packs a punch with 158 bhp and 253 Nm of torque, while the 1.5L turbo-diesel and 1.4L turbo-petrol options deliver ample power and efficiency. Whether you’re cruising on the highway or tackling mountain roads, the Seltos has the muscle to get you there in style.
5. Technology at Your Fingertips: The Seltos is brimming with cutting-edge technology. A 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay keeps you connected and entertained, while a host of driver assistance features like cruise control and auto headlamps make your journey effortless. You can even control the sunroof and climate settings with your voice, adding a touch of luxury to your everyday drives.
Our Verdict: After spending 300 km behind the wheel of the Seltos HTX iMT, we’re thoroughly impressed. It’s a potent blend of power, safety, comfort, and technology, making it a compelling choice in the Rs 10-20 lakh SUV segment. Whether you’re a city dweller or an adventure seeker, the Seltos 2.0 has something to offer everyone. So, if you’re looking for a reliable and feature-packed SUV that turns heads wherever you go, the Seltos facelift should be at the top of your list.